pascom Server 15
Important Notice to this Update:
- We will not provide the firmware for outdated Aastra/Mitel DECT systems anymore. All Aastra/Mitel DECT firmware files (previously provided via TFTP) will get removed during the migration.
Import notice regarding mobydick 7.13 and 7.14:
- mobydick 7.13 and 7.14 will no longer be supported.
- New versioning scheme: XX.YY - XX is the main version, YY referes to bug fix versions.
- New brand name: pascom replaces mobydick as product name.
- 32bit systems will no longer be supported. Compatible systems will automatically updated to 64bit
- autoprovisioning of Cisco SPA112 is NOT supported in pascom cloudstack.
Release 15.12 (04.07.2018)
- Database size restricted for Backups
- Connector improvements / error fixes
- Base configuration for Yealink firmware 82.X and later: telephones no longer switch between reachable and unreachable
- ISO Backup once again functions correctly
- Implemented a work around script for resolving Deutsche Telekom DNS problems, when the Registration Server IP Address has been changed
- MD-8397 - Prevent huge database dumps
- MD-8805 - Optimize manual snom m700 input form
- MD-8914 - Full ISO-Backup failed
- MD-9550 - MS edge will add ‘null’ to trunk if field was empty
- MD-9598 - job for factory resetting a phone shows error but works
- MD-9774 - Implement new trunk template for 1und1 Versatel
- MD-9876 - Basic configuration not shown via TRC060101
- MD-9881 - Toplink xpress community SIP trunk template
- MD-10132 - Community cloudstack shows “pascom Netzwerktechnik”
- MD-10229 - Telekom SIP trunk fails if remote ip-address changes
- MD-10291 - Connector importer updates users without extension
- MD-10293 - Softphones not reassigned after deleting users and import
- MD-10296 - Aastra/Mitel reboots after roaming
- MD-10335 - Clicking on a pluginscript entry in “Last Changed” opens wrong trc
- MD-10471 - Length of Intercom User Entrys is too short
- MD-10480 - Improve Yealink base configuration for new firmware versions (82.X and later)
- MD-10534 - Change sipgate team template username
- MD-10557 - Can’t use umlauts in action templates
- MD-10611 - Restoring database backup failed
- MD-10634 - WebUI inaccessible after migration
Release 15.11 (30.04.2018)
- MD-9847 - Trunk state not reliable rest api
- MD-10302 - Prevent usernames without domain in cs proxy
- MD-10303 - Private phonebook entries are shown like global ones
- MD-10348 - Allow mails with umlauts in the phonebook
- MD-10356 - Cloudstack container backup should fail if too large
Release 15.10 (09.04.2018)
- MD-8119 - Options are not working on spying a channel in Queuemetrics
- MD-9317 - Connector deletes and recreates internal phonebook entries on each run
- MD-9879 - Add subjectAltName to Cloudstack self signed proxy certificate
- MD-10185 - Wrong input highlighted after changing fax extension to invalid one
- MD-10194 - Link to overview in virtual fax device not working
From LTS 7.11.08:
- MD-9168 - Apply telephony and system cleanup task corrupts datamodel
- MD-8628 - TabWidget children does not remove subscription when the flex panel is closed
- MD-8703 - Toast in flex panel is broken
Release 15.09 (19.03.2018)
- MD-10014 - Improve prompt of dialplan loop detection
- MD-10031 - Fix typo in /services/apidoc
- MD-10071 - Missing device info if receiving call while call forwarding is active
- MD-10105 - Correct typos in cloudstack job results
- MD-10144 - Exception after deleting a gateway assigned to role
- MD-10146 - Wrong error message after entering wrong fax extension
- MD-10039 - Hide button to test connection if exchange server connector is not configured
- MD-10082 - Update gloox version to 1.0.20 in tapi
Release 15.08 (06.03.2018)
- MD-9924 - Confirmation dialog for deleting an instance has wrong text
- MD-10013 - Can’t delete call forwarding that contains special chars
- MD-10016 - Increase possible length of mailserver hostname
- MD-10022 - Dial not successful if softphone name contains a +
- MD-10111 - classic Client Softphone does not login on certain environments
- MD-8363 - Increase verbosity for failed mail to fax
Release 15.07 (22.02.2018)
- MD-10072 Fixed Aastra DHCP provisioning (static ip reservation for the OMM stations)
Release 15.06 (19.02.2018)
- MD-8662 - Ignore not assigned devices for changing follow me settings for many devices at once
- MD-9516 - Xmppserver AstdbManager does not accept a dash in a key
- MD-9755 - Conference via client will not work with new Yealink firmware 82
- MD-9756 - Snom D785/D120 downloading language file failed for version 10.1.17.0
- MD-9830 - Wrong encoding within voicemail notification text via email
- MD-9901 - phonebook import via rest is broken
- MD-9902 - Softphone crashes in Classic Client
Release 15.05 (29.01.2018)
- MD-8571 - Gateway status in webinterface was broken
- MD-9654 - Do not allow to delete default music on hold class
- MD-9676 - Import contacts from shared mailbox via exchange connector
- MD-9724 - Manual update of mobydick container will not resets RAM anymore
- MD-9836 - Introduced more dynamic hints for pascom based redirections
- MD-9880 - Wrong syntax for inbound rule within Tele2 trunk template
- MD-9900 - Change ‘mobydick’ to ‘pascom’ in TRC210909
- MD-9671 - Remove AAstra / Mitel firmware from distribution
Release 15.04 (15.01.2018)
- MD-5956 - Improve REST documentation for location management
- MD-9409 - Validate IPs in cloudstack webUI
- MD-9486 - Wrong logo on 404 page in cloudstack
- MD-9716 - Shared roster does not work as expected when deleting a role
- MD-9753 - Upgrade Qt version to 5.9.3 in softphone
- MD-9760 - Avoid empty P-cs-cid SIP-header when sending a fax
- MD-6258 - Improved Active Directory Connector template - disabled users are now ignored
- MD-9350 - Integrate certified asterisk 11.6-cert18
- MD-9493 - Implement new trunk template for partner BERGNET GmbH
Release 15.03 (05.12.2017)
- Improved recently changed default configuration linking.
- Added identification support for Yealink and Cisco Endpoints with new MAC address format.
- Plugin script names are now validated less strictly.
- Action conditions are now simpler to find via drop down menu.
- Free Community Edition phone systems no longer display an Appliance ID.
- Improved FlexPanel modification workflows.
- DHCP configuration is now recreated after each update.
- Added additional information to Trunk template exports.
- Trunk template names have been unified.
- Outdated recordings can now be deleted via Cronjob
- Improved reliability of REST API trunk status display
- Faxes containing more than 15 pages will no longer be displayed in their entirety in the Web UI.
- Improved Snom M700 DECT sender provisioning
- Deleting a Connector Profile now also deletes all associated Cronjobs.
- Local Yealink telephone book will now also display transferred external phone numbers
- Improved LDAP Server startup performance after system restarts
- Improved language localisations
- Fixed Originate Dials display in connection with conference rooms
- FollowMe settings are once again available in the client
- Client now also display available analog telephone within the device list
- Optimised Server to client communication
- Monitoring Tool iotop is now included
- Fixed Proxies Last problems issue
- Protocols within cloudstack instances now statically UDP, TCP, even after applying telephony settings.
Release 15.02 (12.10.2017)
- New SIP Provider Template for Nexbridge (UK).
- New SIP Provider Template for UPC (Austria).
- New SIP Provider Template for amplus (Germany).
- Updated Frtz!Box Trunk Template.
- Udated Telekom Magenta SIP Provider Template to use TCP per default instead of UDP.
- Trunks can now be connected via TLS.
- Improved incoming fax receipt stability, particularly for large fax documents.
- Deactivated IAX modems Jitter buffer to improve Faxing performance.
- Fixed issue pertaining to sending faxes to internal fax numbers.
- Fixed audio problems relating to call forwarding and Telekom SIP Trunks.
- Fixed Snom Telefon call forwarding issues in connection with Telekom and QSC Trunks.
- By a Database restore, Music on Hold will also be included in the restore process.
- Fixed connector import error when a user already has an assigned softphone.
- Fixed issue relating to MS Exchange / Office365 integration.
- Plugin script names may now only contain alphanumeric characters (a-z & 0-9).
- Improved TRC210202 (Call history data clean up) and TRC080703 (Users > Call Forwards) validation.
- Improved Connector Import Log messages.
- Fixed roaming issue via *44 extensions.
- Fixed SIPgate trunk phone number signaling issue.
- Fixed issue relating to configuring a server based call forwarding.
- Fixed Cisco SPA112 provisioning problem .
- Resolved issue relating to editing a beroNet Gateway config, should the Gateway not be reachable.
- Snom C520-WiMi Conference phones can now be manually configured and therefore deployed.
- By cloudstack installations, beroFix cards will no longer be suggested as a network gerate.
- Fixed Snom M700 DECT handset base station assignment issue.
- The PUI (XML-Menu) is now called “pascom” as opposed to “Menu”
- Telephone books and the “pascom” PUI menu are now easier to access.
- Improved provisioning of Snom telephones.
- Cloudstack instances now no longer attempt to start ntpd (Network Time Protocoll Deamon).
- Help link within WebUI now more prominently, more visibly placed.
- Recording playbacks will now automatically stop as soon as the associated Journal activity is closed.
- When a conference is entered via Originate Dial, false events will be sent. The client will not display any call activity (journal entry) in this scenario.
- Improved speed and performance of Apply Telephony Configurations, particularly noticeable in larger IP PBX solutions.
- Fixed the seldom occuring Memory-Leak problem with XMPP connections.
- Gateway configuration can now be omitted by manual Proxy IP configurations.
- Kernel-Version pinned to avoid Kernel Panic in conjunction with lxc
- Updated “consul” module version to resolve a logging problem
- Automatic contain start up can now be skipped during the cloudstack system start
* Integrated Asterisk Version 11.6-cert17
Release 15.01 (03.08.2017)
- New “Telekom DeutschlandLAN SIP Trunk” has been added.
- The Exchange Connector now also accepts (optional) self-signed certificates.
- Trunks can now optionally be configured with TCP instead of UDP.
- Improved behaviour of external to external call forwarding (Call-Deflection).
- Improved English localisations.
- Fixed the problem with the validation of Proxy Network interfaces.
- Fixed the installation issue on HyperV Hosts.
Release 15.00 (28.06.2017)
- Exchange Address Book Imports and Synchronisation Function.
- New Connector template for importing Microsoft Exchange address books
- New “repeat simulation” button for the Connector Configuration.
- Fixed Grandstream Gateway HT701 and HT802 problem.
- New (Community-) Trunk Template for VoIP Provider Teledata.
- Fixed issue relating to support for Snom M700 multi-cell sytems within the cloudstack.
- Fixed Snom M700 system connectivity issues when TLS is activated.
- Increased stability of Connector imports function.
- Increased stability of calls via Mobile Hub
- Improved language localisations.
- Desktop client is now available in Italian.
- Increased reliability of the DATEV master data cache sync.
- Action URLs can not be opened from within the client when the URL contains a label variable.
- Repaired “cs container list” command.
- Fixed smaller UI Problems
- The network interface for a proxy can now be selected from a drop down menu.
- The “ssldump” and “tcpflow” tools are now available for debugging.
- Quicker load speeds for Yealink Telephone PUI menus (XML menus) when TLS is active.
- Operating system updated to Ubuntu 16.04
- When the cloudstack is installed on a beroNet Appliance, mounted beroNet cards will be detected and can be connected.