- Quick Start
- Server Setup
- User Management
- Telephone Book
- Team Management
- pascom Clients
- Gateway Configuration
- Trunk Templates
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Data protection and IT operations in the pascom cloud
- Monitoring via Nagios or Icinga
- Setup Mobile Access via the Internet
- Using a Lancom as a Router
- Nextragen - VoIP & Network Monitoring
- Subscription Downgrades
- Setup Extensions
- Remove Dialplan Loops
- Function / Service Codes
- Change SIP Header
- Mobile App Energy Optimisation Settings
- Telephone Provisioning via DHCP
- Support & Release Notes
- Developer APIs
Overview of the pascom managed Provider Template from Easybell
Information about features and tariff informations can be found here: Mnet SIP Trunk.
Supported usage variants
Do you use the pascom telephone system in the cloud or on-site at your company? Learn more about the respective supported providers in our overview of trunk templates.
To set up a SIP Trunk via a pascom Provider Template, you need the SIP Account data from your provider.
You will receive the account data for your SIP trunk account from your provider by mail or can be viewed online in a customer portal.
Create Trunk with Provider Templates
With your account data you can create a new Trunk on the pascom telephone system. You can find detailed instructions for setting up trunks with provider templates in our trunk section.