- Exchange Address Book Imports and Synchronisation Function.
Import notice regarding this update:
- pascom 15.00 is the official Current Version. mobydick 7.12 will remain as a stable version. mobydick 7.14 will no longer be supported.
- New versioning scheme: XX.YY - XX is the main version, YY referes to bug fix versions.
- New brand name: pascom replaces mobydick as product name.
- New Connector template for importing Microsoft Exchange address books
- New “repeat simulation” button for the Connector Configuration.
- Fixed Grandstream Gateway HT701 and HT802 problem.
- New (Community-) Trunk Template for VoIP Provider Teledata.
- Fixed issue relating to support for Snom M700 multi-cell sytems within the cloudstack.
- Fixed Snom M700 system connectivity issues when TLS is activated.
- Increased stability of Connector imports function.
- Increased stability of calls via Mobile Hub
- Improved language localisations.
- Desktop client is now available in Italian.
- Increased reliability of the DATEV master data cache sync.
- Action URLs can not be opened from within the client when the URL contains a label variable.
- Repaired “cs container list” command.
- Fixed smaller UI Problems
- The network interface for a proxy can now be selected from a drop down menu.
- The “ssldump” and “tcpflow” tools are now available for debugging.
- Quicker load speeds for Yealink Telephone PUI menus (XML menus) when TLS is active.
- Operating system updated to Ubuntu 16.04
- When the cloudstack is installed on a beroNet Appliance, mounted beroNet cards will be detected and can be connected.