Feature Release: published 06.04.2017
- AutoProvisioning for Grandstream GXP Telephones
- AutoProvisioning for Grandstream HT701 and HT802 Analog Adapters
- Built in support for Cisco SPA112 for classic on-premise phone system solutions
- Integrated DATEV Telephony within the UC desktop client
- Implemented UC desktop client UI facelift - Implemented User defined FollowMe System - user endpoint ringing times and ringing sequences can now be optionally managed by end users
- Expanded visible call specific details within the desktop UC client. - Improved Call Label integration within the desktop client
- Telephone book entries can now be assigned with labels
Should you have any questions please use the Community Forum.
Important Notice to this Update:
- mobydick 7.13 is now the official stable version. 7.14 is the new current PBX release.
- 32bit support has been discontinued. Compatible systems will be automatically be updated to 64bit
- Updated versioning control: All subcomponents are now identified with the main version number. - XML / PUI-Menus on Grandstream GXV Android IP phones are currently not supported.
- Auto Provisioning from Cisco SPA112 will NOT be supported within the cloudstack
- Per default, endpoint firmware will no longer be included as standard. Should a Telephone / Gateway firmware update need to be rolled out, the firmware must be manually uploaded beforehand
phonebook manageraccess permissions)