Add a phonebook entry to favorites list in the pascom client (MD-9532)

As a user I want to be able to add any phonebook entry to my favorites list.

Original request

What do you we expect to see in the favorites list?

• Avatar (if any and if the phonebook will support it in future)
  • NO “online” state, because we don’t know it
  • A phone icon to call that contact

But what should happen if I klick on the phone icon and the contact has multiple phone numbers? Always dial the “office” number?

Here is a possibility how this feature could be integreated:

• If you eddit a phonebook entry add a checkboox on each phonenumber
  • CHECKBOX: ADD TO FAVORITS
  • If you check this; the this phone number will be shown on the Favorits

(Regarding Avatar: This is not important for us)

Best regards
Fabian

1 Like

Would it be possible to give the user the ability to create a custom entry in the favourites list?

• Define name
  • Define number
  • Add comment/label (optional)

This way we could add any quickdial to the client not just contacts but other functions of the system just like we do on a physical phone via BLF.

Best regards
BrĂĽne

1 Like

I can also add importance to this case and underline the possible solution from @fbaumann.

Maybe you could split the favorite list to have a view for external contacts and a few for internal contacts that also resolves the problem about the No “online” state.

Gibt es hier irgendwelche Entwicklungen?

Hallo @voipstack,

wir haben das Thema auf dem Schirm, aber eine Vernünftige Integration erfordert größere Umbauten. Das wird frühestens Teil von pascom 19, aber ich kann keinen fixen Termin nennen…

GrĂĽĂźe,
Jan

Hallo @jlorenz

Danke fürs Feedback. Da der Wunsch hier aber praktisch in jeder Installation auftaucht erscheint es mir zielführend zu prüfen ob es einen “Mittelweg” hier gäbe. Natürlich wäre es maximal, wenn die Favoriten dann in der XMPP Liste auch noch auftauchen würden, allerdings glaube ich dass man mit wenigen Kniffs das Thema auch schon anders lösen könnte:

• Die beschriebenen Favoriten pro Kontakt oder Kontaktnummer erstellen lassen, dann in der Telefonbuchansicht einen Filter Favoriten machen, wo nur diese angezeigt wedren.
  • In 2. Phase bei Verbinden die Favoritenliste anzeigen.

Das dĂĽrfte mit vertretbarem Aufwand machbar sein ohne dass man eine ganze Architektur umbauen muss. Der Bedarf hier ist wirklich ausserordentlich gross.

Servus,

von mir auch ein Vote fĂĽr das Feature.

GruĂź,
Johannes

@jrehmann Dieses Feature ist Teil von pascom 19. Die Kenoyte nicht verpassen :slight_smile: pascom Keynote

Ich freu mich schon drauf, und hänge hoffentlich nicht wieder beim Kunden fest, was bei der letzten Keynote der Fall war…

LG THOMAS

Jetzt Enthalten in pascom 19.

Siehe https://www.pascom.net/doc/de/release-notes/pascom19/

1 Like