Optimize DATEV Contacts Import

Due to the different handling of contacts in Datev software and Pascom client it is not very comfortable to search Datev contacts in Pascom.
Datev only have fields Number (Telefonnummer) and Comment (Bemerkung). So every number imported into Pascom looks the same and there is no option to distinguish if it is work phone or mobile other than hover on the work icon and guess.
Also on incoming calls you cannot see the contact person.

Because of this i would suggest to import the comments field from Datev, maybe as a Label.

Additionally it may be possible to flag a number as mobile phone based on the area code tables integrated in Pascom client since a while.

Now some screenshots to illustrate:

Datev workplace - display mode:

Datev workplace - edit mode:

Pascom client - search mode:

Thanks for listening :wink:

Michael

Hi @MiSc,

I think the best option here is to do the following mapping automatically: If the “Bemerkung” of a phone number is not empty, use this as Full name and set the LongName as company within the client contact.

It would look roughly like this in the result list then:

Would that work for you?

@all: Are there other Datev Users who find this useful?

Regards,
Jan

Yes, this would solve the Problem for my customers.

I think it is not possible to automatically identify mobile phone numbers and put it in the correct field?

Michael

Ok, I created a feature voting for this, to better judge the demand for this enhancement.

I guess there are only a few DATEV users actually using the pascom forum to express their concerns - so the vote count is still low.

Yet, the problem visually explained by MiSc is a burden for everyone currently using DATEV together with pascom. I already made my vote and hope the number/name handling gets changed in a further update.

The solution suggested by jlorenz is great, if the company value is taken into account when performing a name search in the pascom soft client.

Als DATEV Anwender kann ich vorstehenden Vorschlag nur begrüßen und deutlichst unterstützen. Es ist aber tatsächlich zu vermuten, dass nur wenige Datev-Nutzer das Forum verwenden, so dass die Anzahl der positiven Kommentare sich trotz des sehr wichtigen Vorschlags in Grenzen halten wir.

Hallo zusammen,

wir haben dieses Feature nun implementiert. Testet doch die v84 Beta und gebt uns Rückmeldung.

Grüße,
Jan

Hallo @DREW, @BlackTiger, @MiSc,

hattet ihr schon gelegenheit die v84 Beta zu testen? Jetzt ist die Gelegenheit Feedback zu geben falls etwas nicht passt. Ansonsten werden wir die Funktion so wie implementiert releasen und verteilen.

Grüße,
Jan

Hallo @jlorenz,

habe die neueste v84 Beta gerade mit DATEV getestet. Funktioniert sehr gut - vielen Dank! Die Anzeige setzt sich jetzt wohl zusammen aus “Mandantenname kurz + Bemerkungsfeld Telefonnummer”, also z.B. “Müller, Max - Handy”.

Endlich kann man in den Optionen auch die Insitutionen deaktivieren (nehme ich jedenfalls zum ersten mal wahr). Dies ist eine riesen Erleichterung, denn bisher wurden hier gefühlt 1000 Finanzämter, Krankenkassen, Gemeinden etc. völlig sinnfrei importiert.