Android / iOS BETA Testers wanted

english
mobile-client
ios
android

The Idea

In particular our new clients have created a significant amount of attention within forum. That is why we are now releasing BETA versions in order to gather valuable feedback from our users before publishing the final release version. This process has proven to be very successful with the desktop applications, but so far it has been a challenge with our mobile apps as it is somewhat more complicated to distribute the BETA versions on mobile platforms.

Therefore, we are asking as many of our forum users as possible to join our Google and Apple BETA test programmes.

How can I participate?

Whoever wants to join the programme should send me a PM containing the following:

• “I want to be a mobile App BETA Tester”
  • For which OS: iOS / Android
  • Your Google Account or Apple ID

What’s Next

What happens next depends of the platform you are testing. However, all feedback should be entered here in the forum under the corresponding BETA thread (see below).

iOS

Your AppleID will be added to our TestFlight Program. You will then need to download the Testflight App from the AppStore and enter a code which you will receive via your AppleID registered e-mail. Then you can install BETA-Versions using the TestFlight App just as you would normally install the app.

Android

After adding your Google Account, the Beta-Version should appear as an update within the PlayStore on your phone.

Where Can I See What’s New with the App?

If a new BETA version becomes available (e. g. 17.03), a new thread will be started within the news section. All changes will be listed here and your feedback should be entered under this thread.

Pascom Client Beta Programme / Update Channels