With the new pascom Cloud Release, numerous new and improved functions are now available
This section explains the changes you need to consider when migrating from pascom 19 to pascom.cloud.
- Uploaded firmware files are lost - With each update of pascom cloud telephone systems, stored firmware files are automatically deleted.
These problems are known to us and we are already working on a solution.
- No Issues known
Cloud Release 03.08.2022
- DND Profile works properly again and now activates all devices when leaving the profile.
- Improved Plusnet provider template with regards to redirects.
- Improved speed of the telephone book connector for imports with many labels.
- The invitation e-mail shows the correct user as sender instead of showing “Administrator”.
- Fixed the bug whereby the same REST API credentials existed on multiple productive instances.
- Improved reliability of Call Distributor Dialplan loop detection.
- Fixed firmware file upload function.
- Trunks that have not successfully registered with a provider over a period of 3 days will be automatically deactivated.
- Increased PHP Timeout for Exchange imports.
- The Reboot Function to restart the phone system is now found under the menu Appliance > Reboot.
- Added more phone number filters and attributes to the phone book search via LDAP.
- Resolved incorrect call duration being displayed in the CDR files in relation to Attended Transfers.
Cloud Release 04.07.2022
- Fair Flat is available for pascom ONE and can be booked via the mypascom portal.
Cloud Release 20.06.2022
- SIP TLS 1.0 and SIP TLS 1.1 have been disabled. For more information, click here.
Cloud Release 08.06.2022
- Fixed error while performing an outgoing call via Snom DECT, in connection with a M700 handset.
- Devices per user limited to 5 concurrent endpoints.
- Device prio during call setup via TAPI interface improved.
- In the device list, manufacturer and model information has been added to the provisioned endpoint.
- Removed status lights in Admin UI from various lists (e.g. users, devices etc).
- Shell escape function removed from Asterisk Remote CLI.
- Astersik update to version 16.25.3.
- DTMF remote control for Yealink phones implemented.
- The originating number can now be set in the basic settings of the pascom trunk. This additionally serves as a fallback for call number signaling for providers that do not accept CLIP no screening.
- pascom Client Profiles implemented, which link a users presence status with actions. More information can be found in the Userhandbook.
Cloud Release 16.05.2022
- Fixed a status error of extension switches.
- Support for Yealink W70B DECT systems implemented.
- Skill Based Routing now works reliably in the cloud again.
- Ringback tone generation fixed for certain constellations with HFO Provider Template.
- Memory usage when applying telephony configuration improved.
- Swagger API UI removed from the admin UI.
- Fixed a bug, when provisioning gateways over IPv6.
- REST API can now be used to dial with a mobile (softphone).
Cloud Release 13.04.2022
- MOH playlists have a new feature for streaming services. A streaming URL can be set as source.
- Outgoing phone calls via TAPI with a SNOM phone, now dial out directly again.
Cloud Release 05.04.2022
- Repaired Screen Sharing issue when 2 users simultaneously share their screen, the other share was not stopped.
- Improved Exchange connector performance with missing timeouts:
- Improved data processing of list elements to improve speed and performance of the pascom apps.
- Fixed issue with internal calls which in some cases saw the phone symbol belonging to the desired contact being grey and therefore not reachable.
- Reworked the pascom SIP Provider database. Only cloud compatible SIP Trunk provider templates are listed.
- Patched OpenSSL security vulnerability which could cause an excessive CPU load on the server.
- Calls via the pascom Trunk to invalid phone numbers now playback the correct prompt (“The number you have dialed has not been recognised”).