- Quick Start
- Server Setup
- User Management
- Telephone Book
- Team Management
- pascom Clients
- Trunk Templates
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Data protection and IT operations in the pascom cloud
- Monitoring via Nagios or Icinga
- Setup Mobile Access via the Internet
- Using a Lancom as a Router
- Subscription Downgrades
- Setup Extensions
- Remove Dialplan Loops
- Function / Service Codes
- Change SIP Header
- Mobile App Energy Optimisation Settings
- Telephone Provisioning via DHCP
- Support & Release Notes
- Developer APIs
Each pascom VoIP phone system user has their own extension, devices and actions which control calls to their extension. Additionally, users can also be members of a team.
The Team also has its own specific extension and actions. Should a team extension be called, all member telephones will ring according to the configured call strategy and actions.
If a team is called, the team actions apply exclusively. Actions configured for the user will be ignored in this scenario.
As such, it is possible to control, for example, that Frank remains available under his direct extension 22 even outside of business hours but calls to the support team after 18:00 are forwarded to the voicemail box.