- Quick Start
- Server Setup
- User Management
- Telephone Book
- Team Management
- pascom Clients
- Trunk Templates
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Data protection and IT operations in the pascom cloud
- Monitoring via Nagios or Icinga
- Setup Mobile Access via the Internet
- Using a Lancom as a Router
- Subscription Downgrades
- Setup Extensions
- Remove Dialplan Loops
- Function / Service Codes
- Change SIP Header
- Mobile App Energy Optimisation Settings
- Telephone Provisioning via DHCP
- Support & Release Notes
- Developer APIs
Grandstream ATA HT701 and HT802
- A FXS Port for one analog fax device.
- Two FXS Ports for two analog endpoints
Provisioning: The gateway / adapter will be managed via the pascom phone system.
Firmware Management: Device firmware can not be actualized / updated via the pascom phone system.
For automatic device commissioning, a functioning DHCP server is essential.
Connect your Grandstream ATA to your network. The device will then automatically appear in the Gateways list once successfully booted > .
Adding Endpoints via SIP
Follow the following steps > > > and select the option Via Grandstream Gateway: Analog device via SIP. Next, under the tab select the Gateway port on which the device should be connected to. Finally, assign the device to a user under the tab.
After saving your configuration, the Gateway must be manually restarted. This needs to only be done once and is done by disconnecting the Gateway’s power supply. After restarting, the Grandstream ATA will be provisioned by the pascom phone system.