pascom TAPI release notes
For further information, please refer to our detailed Installation Guide.
Release 7.R148 (06.02.2023)
- fixed crashes on some specific call flows.
- [TAPI-59] Access after delete in UnsolicitedEvent handler for pre-call events
- [TAPI-47] Improve UserDetector error handling
Release 7.R143 (09.11.2022)
- Installer version check on windows server works correctly again.
- [TAPI-56] TAPI OS Version check is broken on windows server
Release 7.R142 (07.11.2022)
- TAPI version 7 is now only compatible with the pascom.cloud .
- svchost/tapisrv is now automatically stopped during an update.
- A minimum of Windows 10 / Windows Server 2016 is required.
- [TAPI-9] Stop tapisrv during tapi setup / update and start it when done
- [TAPI-30] Migrate TAPI to WebSockets and Protobuf
- [TAPI-33] Port TAPI build to visual studio 2019
- [TAPI-36] Improve TAPI reconnect handling
- [TAPI-38] TAPI client occasionally drops events
- [TAPI-39] Process ChannelEvents after connect
- [TAPI-40] Reset TAPI lines on disconnect
- [TAPI-44] Write tapi version into the logfile
- [TAPI-45] Tapi always logs “0 Users found”
- [TAPI-46] TAPI client occasionally crashes / stops working
- [TAPI-51] Use Azure KeyVault for signing
- [TAPI-52] Fix Windows Version Check in TAPI installer
Release 6.R84 (22.04.2020)
- TAPI now also supports software that requires TAPI v3 or v3.1.
- [TAPI-27] - TAPI credentials are not accepting user without instance
- [TAPI-28] - Update reported TAPI Version to 3.1
- [TAPI-29] - Switch TAPI installer to Unicode
Release 5.R76 (19.12.2019)
- Windows feature updates no longer result in the settings (username, password, server, etc.) being deleted. A new configuration is required when installing the tapi update.
- Pickups within a Terminal Server installation function correctly again (requires a server update to 18.13 or newer).
- Special characters, e.g. umlauts etc. within passwords are correctly processed again.
- [TAPI-20] - TAPI will loose settings after Windows 10 feature update
- [TAPI-24] - TAPI doesn’t accept umlauts and special chars
- [TAPI-25] - Enhance pickup command with username attribute if xmpp.supervisor is set
Release 4.R56 (08.03.2019)
- Calls that were started immediately after launching the TAPI application are no longer dropped
- If the TAPI user’s password is no longer valid, the driver will stop the registration process after 5 attempts
- Phone numbers with the following format “0044 (0) 29691 0” are now correctly transmitted to the pascom server
- Enhanced call hangup reliability for TAPI calls on a pascom 18 server
- Increased stability of XMPP connections to a pascom 18 server
- [TAPI-4] - TAPI looses calls issued very early after initialization
- [TAPI-6] - TAPI: stop trying to reconnect if the password is invalid
- [TAPI-16] - Number cleanup for phone numbers containing (0) fails
- [TAPI-17] - Increase version field width
- [TAPI-19] - TAPI not reacting anymore after inactivity
- [TAPI-21] - Hangup does not work properly in tapi
Release 3.R42 (09.10.2018)
- TAPI is now compatible with pascom server 18.01 and newer
- New version number
- Rebranding from mobydick to pascom
- TAPI-3 - Correct “Mobydick” to “pascom” in TAPI
- TAPI-14 - TAPI can’t connect if Role doesn’t contain RoleTypeList
- TAPI-15 - Implement new version numbering scheme in TAPI