- Quick Start
- Server Setup
- User Management
- Telephone Book
- Team Management
- pascom Clients
- Trunk Templates
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Data protection and IT operations in the pascom cloud
- Monitoring via Nagios or Icinga
- Setup Mobile Access via the Internet
- Using a Lancom as a Router
- Subscription Downgrades
- Setup Extensions
- Remove Dialplan Loops
- Function / Service Codes
- Change SIP Header
- Mobile App Energy Optimisation Settings
- Telephone Provisioning via DHCP
- Support & Release Notes
- Developer APIs
Easybell - Clip no screening
How to enable Clip no screening on Easybell
You have successfully set up your Easybell SIP Account with the official Trunk Template in the pascom System. But the number signaling of your Phonenumber does not yet work according to your requirements. In most cases, you still have to activate or configure the feature to use it with the pascom telephone system.
The Clip no screening feature includes a few settings that you have to make directly with Easybell.
First, log in to the Easybell Control Center with your account data.
- Go to the Change Number Display menue.
- Set the caller ID to Device-dependent Caller ID.
- Set the manual field selection to P-Asserted-Identity
- Finally, click on apply.