- Quick Start
- Server Setup
- User Management
- Telephone Book
- Team Management
- pascom Clients
- Trunk Templates
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Data protection and IT operations in the pascom cloud
- Monitoring via Nagios or Icinga
- Setup Mobile Access via the Internet
- Using a Lancom as a Router
- Subscription Downgrades
- Setup Extensions
- Remove Dialplan Loops
- Function / Service Codes
- Change SIP Header
- Mobile App Energy Optimisation Settings
- Telephone Provisioning via DHCP
- Support & Release Notes
- Developer APIs
pascom Server 19 BETA
pascom Video Conferencing
55 % of communication is visual so add the personal, visual element to your face-to-face video meetings. With pascom’s native video conferencing suite, starting a video conference from your desktop, mobile device or in a huddle room is as simple as clicking a button and there’s no need for any additional software and avoids any browser compatibility issues.
A picture says a thousand words and with pascom 19, adding yet more visual aids to your team collaboration and meetings is just a click away. The new screen sharing functionality is available on all devices and platforms to ensure that even remote workers are able to view shared presentations and share their own screens.
pascom Groups with Audio, Video and Chat
Further enhance team collaboration with team messaging / team chat. Building on our “on the fly” group chat, with pascom 19 it is now possible to add “always-on” team messaging channels. Break down information silos by grouping users into departments, teams or projects and enable them to brainstorm ideas, share files and dynamically start audio / video conferences and desktop sharing sessions.
Become a BETA tester
The simplest way to test the new BETA is with a new pascom.cloud FREE instance. These instances automatically use the pascom 19 BETA.
Would rather update?
- Onsite 18: Download the BETA ISO file and perform an update.
- Onsite 17 or older: Read the Upgrade Guide and use the BETA Iso
- Cloud PREMIUM: please contact the pascom support.
- Partner customers: please contact your pascom partner, who can support you with updating to the pascom 19 BETA.
This section explains the changes that you must consider when migrating to pascom 19
- Snom Pickups where changed to
EXTENSION|*8syntax. See Snom Desktop Phones.
- Trunk Failover deleted without alternative tools. No migration and no direct workaround. Support can help with an outbound script, if needed.
- IAX trunks deleted without alternatives.
- Swap is now disabled by default. This can break virtualised setups with memory lower then 1 GB, please configure more memory in this case.
- Call groups are automatically converted to teams. The callgroup feature has been removed and customers should configure teams instead.
- Port forwarding for UDP 3478 is now mandatory, otherwise video tools will not work.
- A new provisioning is required for beronet Gateways.
No problems are known at the moment!
Release 19.05 (11.03.2020)
- Outbound Proxy for trunks implemented.
- General improvements in trunks (e.g. redirections, hold and transfers).
- Vodafone NGN trunk support via outbound proxy (onsite).
- Analytics optimized (including team view).
- Analytics migration is now more stable.
- Improved display when picking up and transfering to desktop phones.
- Discarding a call will always create a call activity.
- [MD-10987] - Improve Peoplefone trunk anonymous call behavior
- [MD-11541] - Broken Analytics/Grafana after fresh installations in rare cases
- [MD-11707] - Do not show warning messages during loading in CSUI
- [MD-11835] - Update xmpsserver http client
- [MD-11858] - Consul register again deleted instance
- [MD-11867] - Clean up db-schema file
- [MD-11868] - Disable yealink subscribe_register because not supported in pjsip
- [MD-11939] - Rename label for number of extension digits in trunk
- [MD-11971] - Don’t add any options to generic SIP trunk
- [MD-12006] - Can’t upload wav to default MoH
- [MD-12035] - Analytics can’t handle dots properly
- [MD-12053] - Missing audio after outbound redirections
- [MD-12058] - Missing English silence/1 prompts
- [MD-11861] - API improvement for queue live stats
- [MD-12095] - pascom Analytics: Add counter for waiting users/agents on live dashboard
- [MD-12036] - Improve performance and restrict amount of shown teams in analytics
- [MD-12086] - Update linux kernel to 4.15
- [MD-12078] - Add container memory details (caches, buffers) to prometheus metrics
- [MD-8596] - Monitor asterisk trunk connectivity
- [MD-11914] - Update Seabix Trunk Template
- [MD-12056] - Update asterisk to 16.8.0
- [MD-12083] - Restrict default trunk codec list to alaw with ptime 20 to avoid re-invites
- [MD-11985] - Update Java 11 AdoptOpenJDK JRE/JDK
- [MD-12046] - No ringback tone with Telekom advanced template
- [MD-11708] - Prohibit sip call push in GSM only mode
- [MD-12060] - Remove hard upper memory limit from all container image descriptor
- [MD-12074] - Replace apache mod_php with php fpm
- [MD-11635] - Allow to hangup multiple channels by sending base.Hangup
- [MD-12103] - Phone status unavailable if connected via UDP interface
- [MD-12088] - Missing call activity after drop in external/before action
- [MD-11779] - Subscription valid until info in instance shows negative amount of days
- [MD-11846] - Correctly handle callerid and connectedline updates in pjsip
- [MD-12073] - Improve overlay cleanup on instance update
- [MD-11948] - SIP outbound proxy for pascom 19 pjsip trunks
- [MD-12099] - Outbound proxy support for vodafone NGN trunks
- [MD-12040] - Set ptime 20 for physical and virtual fax devices
- [MD-11935] - Hide sip peer in display of snom phones
- [MD-11980] - Update Kamailio to version 5.3.x
Release 19.04 (03.02.2020)
- Fixed migration issues relating to trunks containing empty SIP options.
- TCP trunks now work without any issues.
- [MD-11973] - Apply telephony broken if trunk account contains no options
- [MD-12041] - All incoming calls on TCP trunks rejected
Release 19.03 (29.01.2020)
- Added generic IP endpoint provisioning
- beronet Gateways and trunks function again
- Snom basis configuration now uses XML format
- SIP Header can once again be manually modified
- PJSIP Header for trunks can now be directly configured within the Trunk account options, and no longer in scripts (e.g. def_outbound).
- External and internal ring tones (via Alert-info-header) are now usable
- Fixed Intercom group functionality
- Aastra/Mitel DECT Handsets no longer display failed registration during on going calls.
- Grandstream Gateways with the new MAC address are now added correctly
- Resolved Grafana migration issues (missing forwarding and broken login)
- Mail-to-Fax configuration is now able to differentiate between SSL, StartTLS and Plain
- TAPI pickups now also work for multiple lines
- Modified Snom basis configuration to now migrate “Extension” button to “BLF” in order to enable pickups
- Added pascom logo background image provisioning function for various Snom and Yealink devices
- Updated the QSC/Plusnet SIP provider template
- Added T-M-Net SIP provider template
- Added magenta.at SIP provider template
- [MD-11087] - Optimize Snom M700 config
- [MD-11721] - Easybell contact header
- [MD-11829] - Plusnet QSC trunk has wrong options in pascom 19
- [MD-11832] - Remove swap from grafana in pascom 19
- [MD-11968] - Increase maxlength of external_group_number input
- [MD-11847] - Remove ‘type’ column in team overview
- [MD-11856] - Mitel Aastra DECT shows that its unregistered
- [MD-11927] - Automatically configure lxc soft memory limit
- [MD-11952] - CSUI shows no error if FQDN is missing
- [MD-11863] - Asterisk opens a lot of tcp connections, saturates kamailio
- [MD-11919] - Kamailio does not rewrite Supported: header correctly
- [MD-11924] - Wrong context in sip_ipdevice.conf
- [MD-11892] - Grandstream HT802 ATA gateway (with new MAC) created as phone
- [MD-11812] - Grafana of instance not accessible after update sometimes
- [MD-11722] - Improve mail to fax configuration
- [MD-11720] - Add language selector to instance wizard admin and account pages
- [MD-11659] - Pickup is broken in multiline tapi setup
- [MD-8588] - Auto-provision logos on supported Snom and Yealink phones
- [MD-10822] - Multidial on trunks with direct transfer fails when external device is called
- [MD-11853] - Improve layout of pascom logo in login + setup view
- [MD-11762] - Update asterisk to 16.6.1
- [MD-11814] - Optimize pascom.cloud janus video traffic
- [MD-11857] - Better CLIP handling for trunks
- [MD-11230] - Simple generic provisioning
- [MD-11842] - Allow to set pjsip headers via script
- [MD-11931] - Migration to 19.X fails if broken vcard exists
- [MD-11849] - Can’t use PUI menu on a Yealink phone,
- [MD-11855] - Can’t create new team after importing backup of 17.12
- [MD-10725] - Improve trunk inbound anonymous handling
- [MD-11810] - Berofix SIP to ISDN trunk not working with pascom 19
- [MD-11962] - Change sip trunk template of Deutsche Telefon
- [MD-11588] - T-M-NET SIP-Provider Integration
- [MD-11658] - magenta.at sip trunk template
- [MD-11667] - Update web applications to angular 8
- [MD-11714] - Configure asterisk local_net and fake external address in pascom.cloud
- [MD-11926] - Store systemd journal on disk instead of tmpfs
- [MD-11979] - Logrotate and restart pbx apache once per night
- [MD-11850] - Snom BLF pickup is broken (pascom 19)
- [MD-11949] - Pickup from a queue doesn’t work via notification
- [MD-11633] - Use XML based provisioning templates for Snom phones
- [MD-12009] - Xmpp migration fails if there is no events after mdarchive migration
Release 19.02 (22.11.2019)
- Restabilised call pickups on the mobile client.
- Let’s Encrypt certificates will once again be issued.
- [MD-11874] - Internal calls softphone to mobile can’t be answered
- [MD-11876] - Port let’s encrypt to 19
- [MD-11866] - Configure QOS/TOS in asterisk pjsip
Release 19.01 (21.11.2019)
- Yealink BLF keys now show the correct current status.
- Resolved migration issues connected to call groups and actions.
- Yealink telephone call logs now consider the trunk prefix for call backs.
- Fixed microphone muting issues relating to external calls.
- Improved holding and retrieving / resuming multiple calls
- [MD-11818] - Can’t change password via client
- [MD-11819] - Invalid image.json configuration file for cs-proxy
- [MD-11823] - Error invalid wire type in xmpp log
- [MD-11831] - Mobile icon missing if user deactivates mobile in follow me
- [MD-11813] - Improve UI for creating the queue
- [MD-11843] - Redial on hardware phones is broken if trunk has 0 prefix
- [MD-11844] - Adapt Seabix trunk template
- [MD-11851] - Call Specific actions are broken for softphone calls
- [MD-11833] - Unreliable Yealink BLF
- [MD-11828] - Incorrect phone call data after the pickup
- [MD-11824] - pascom 19 migration bug if action of type “c” (callgroup) exists
- [MD-11821] - Error on restarting pbx containers
- [MD-11834] - Consul template service is not started in the cs-proxy container
- [MD-11380] - Export more instance level metrics to prometheus
Release 19.00 (04.11.2019)
- Reworked Contacts / Contactlist
- New Searchfunction and Smartfilters
- Interactive Callobjects during a call
- Video and Screensharing functions
- pascom Groups. Permanent Audio, Video and Chat Groups
- Asterisk Update to Version 16 LTS
- Access to RTP Statistics
- Converted all trunk templates to pjsip syntax